Is there a treatment for my hypospadias?

i don't think i have this condition, but what is the matter with me is, i never was circumcised and i have a false opening. i urinated from beneath the head of the penis through a very tiny opening. after all these years, i can't even ejaculate  anymore. Is there a treatment for my problem?



As you are probably aware, you were born with a condition called hypospadias.  This is a birth defect that affects 400-500 births in which the opening of the urethra (pee hole) is not in the normal location.  When hypospadias occurs in boys, the opening is located on the underside of the penis, and when it occurs in girls the opening is into the vagina.  Surgery is most often elected to be performed before the child reaches puberty. 

There is no association of hypospadias and Peyronie's disease.  

I suggest you find the most competent and skilled surgeon specializing in genital reconstructive surgery for consultation.  

Good luck to you.  TRH  

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!